Monday, February 11, 2019

If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.⭐It's NOW or NEVER. Would you let me pay you for your time please in a very cool way.

Lights on, sunny and bright, wits and charms, lights on in darkness, stars to shine.. There are always plans in place, just do not have the time and attention.If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.⭐It's NOW or NEVER. Would you let me pay you for your time please in a very cool way.


Easy lover, will kill you in the night, views, voices, values, not the same as Mexicans, Americans, cattle drives, sucks dicks daily, gang bang leader, nuts on the run.Summary: Dense, dumb, simple, self-serving, gay and happy: More questions up in the air about the lights that shine bright, and the plans, goals, and dreams in action to complete, and a place to stay closer to the beach. New friends, and more wind under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes. Kea Khiev: I have killed, lied, just to make a buck or two.Good time toads, faces in the herds, cattle drives.


Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!Got a dick, who is moving up, had to tell, watch oiut for your life, I have killed, lied, and acted like the girl lost in the wood. Bitches, hoes, hags, haters, dimes to drop, hats to wear, good time toads, bells to ring. If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH., Kea Khiev: Cattle calls, roles to play, hoe, hag, steer, queer, American rights. How u sucking dicks for nickels ?Hogs, hoes, horns, twists and tuns, faces in the shadows. 



Wait.I just want u to know that I still think about you occasionally, you weren't perfect but you definitely had some impact on my life in someways. I've completely changed and grown and improved myself thanks to you.If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.⭐It's NOW or NEVER. Would you let me pay you for your time please in a very cool way.



i remember you had said that I was immensely smart compared to those you had past relations with. don't know how true that is.If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.⭐It's NOW or NEVER. Would you let me pay you for your time please in a very cool way...And I ain’t deleting shit suck my dick #DirtyHollywood What?!Kea Khiev: Cashier at Yogurtland Los Angeles Went to Arroyo High School Lives in El Monte, California From Phnom Penh Joined May 2012. Congratulations! Somebody likes what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment