Saturday, March 2, 2019

I visited @DrOz today and had the best time doing my favorite things to relieve stress. I hope your day is just as amazing, and do something you love!

Queen Latifah
πŸŒŠπŸ„LOVE BTS.  I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.Rolling Stones, Gems, Pebbles, Sands: Beaches. Ocean Views.That's nice you mentioned you take care of your feet.If it’s meant to be,LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, 🌍☯πŸ•‰πŸ’˜✌✌ πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤πŸ‘πŸ”‘



Caribbean Queen .🌟 Just wait and see . I miss chillin’ with my brother in his room watching Star Trek! Happy Birthday Winki! Hope you’re dropping the Hammer in heaven! Tell Mommy I said Hi!😊❤️πŸ™πŸ½ I visited @DrOz today and had the best time doing my favorite things to relieve stress. I hope your day is just as amazing, and do something you love! 


I'm honored to be an AT&T Dream In Black 28 Future Maker. Are you the next one? Share a photo or video using #DreamInBlack telling us how you’re shaping the future and you could win a trip to Hollywood and be named the 28th Future Maker. http://att.com/dreaminblack  #attpartnerI visited @DrOz today and had the best time doing my favorite things to relieve stress. I hope your day is just as amazing, and do something you love! 
Theresa

 Shows your from head to toe .  has anyone asked you to suck on your toes?If it’s meant to be,πŸŽ‹πŸ’ Unique Thinkers. 🌟 Just wait and see ...No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem... If it’s meant to be, it will be.🌟 I miss chillin’ with my brother in his room watching Star Trek! Happy Birthday Winki! Hope you’re dropping the Hammer in heaven! Tell Mommy I said Hi!😊❤️πŸ™πŸ½ 




No comments:

Post a Comment