Saturday, September 7, 2019

Love me or LET ME GO!Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams !!! Ends of the love of a life alone. Scents of a woman, to change the outlooks on life, dances to the music played over time. Love and devotion on a different level.

This world is but a canvas to our imagination. Henry David Thoreau.Thanks, goodnight fairies, hopes and wishes, fish and frogs, life on the water, rocks and waves, dancing on the shores. Love and lights, dances for rites, faces to views, hopes in hand. , good times, fish and frogs.

 Rush Limbaugh: “In the Trump era, Trump looks better no matter who you contrast him with.” 
Turning pages, lessons learned, classes on the sands of time, monkeys to dodge, tricks to trade, pimps and cheap tricks, movie parts to trade. Jokes to share, gang bang rules, tricks and monkeys.

 Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops.Nobody knows better than we Africans that the policy of divide & rule is the aspiration of those who seek to benefit at others expense. 
Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English? Each one of us is two people. First, there is the person we are in life, and then the person we see ourselves as in our dreams. It’s a lucky person when there is no difference.I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.

Image result for THE STORYรขœ°First Sight.


Goodness and mercy angels on earth, angels in host, angels in the air, good and bad, views on life. Happy to write, happy to record history, my view of course. Third party views, and his stories and tales found online, friends and foes, snakes and frogs to toss back. Lessons learned over time, classes of hate, classes of lovers, hats and horns, horns to sounds. 
Image result for THE STORYรขœ°First Sight.
Will you write back, hard to say, Happy Monday, day in shadows, faces in the herds, working rights, heads up, crazy for a fee, crazy for life, dimes to pay.This world is but a canvas to our imagination. Henry David Thoreau.I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not. Rush Limbaugh: “In the Trump era, Trump looks better no matter who you contrast him with.” 

Lots of fun,Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight.It’s sort of romantic in a weird way.“How individuals are labeled creates expectations and predictions” about them, she said, which, when framed negatively, can harm self-identity and limit potential.

Palm Springs City Council To Vote On Removing 'RacistTrees , Shastia Brenagh .Cheater .Carl brenaghracist trees in Palm SpringsCaOnce Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.����I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.


Carl Brenagh ,Butches, bitches and dykes .Palm Springs City Council To Vote On Removing 'Racist' Trees ...don't get me wrong ...hear me out .First in lines, family and friends, strangers to note, views online, thanks for the picture, of the love, luck, lights, on in the whites, blacks, and blues folks. I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.


Thanks so much. Nice shot, fun and games, notes to share, stories of the franks and beans, dinner time, looks and charms to spare. Cheers and chaps, heads up, out of the sands. Kings and knights, songs of veterans, homeless blues, tricks and trades, for the light of day.I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.

Turning pages, lessons learned, classes on the sands of time, monkeys to dodge, tricks to trade, pimps and cheap tricks, movie parts to trade. Jokes to share, gang bang rules, tricks and monkeys.

Freaks, frogs, fools, stranger by the day, snakes in grass, spiders and worms.Richard Luis Roque I want to fucken nice senior woman? Please invite me over?๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒˆMoments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Joy In The Mornings.Lucky Breaks,๐Ÿฆ‹Moments Lost In Time.  Rush Limbaugh: “In the Trump era, Trump looks better no matter who you contrast him with.” 



Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space.Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. #NelsonMandela Mandela day.Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.Honey Makers, bees and wasps, dances in the darkness, dances in the air.

Good time frogs, men and mice, cartoons across the decades.Thanks for sharing, animals under the skin, animals in the sky, star signs, tables and charts kept. Classes on the beach. Bumps in the road, snake people. on Kings, knights, dicks, dawgs, and dates. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Good Tales: Lucky๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™Š.Pay Daily: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ.I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.Rush Limbaugh: “In the Trump era, Trump looks better no matter who you contrast him with.”

Relax, Let Go and Enjoy Life a Little More.English the confused language but not only English many languages are confused. Snake dens part of hills of jackasses, animals hidden under the skin. Once A Day. , Urgency can also create a state of panic and/or disarray if the mind is not clear and sorted. LET'S BE REAL...WHO WOULD SAMPLE EACH ONE OF THESE SOUTHERN DISHES FOR $50 ea?Love me or LET ME GO!Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams !!! Ends of the love of a life alone. Scents of a woman, to change the outlooks on life, dances to the music played over time. Love and devotion on a different level.

 ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ’ฆ:๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽƒShit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.���� Rush Limbaugh: “In the Trump era, Trump looks better no matter who you contrast him with.” 
Strategy, techniques, and also resource in pursuance of obtaining the most effective end result and also ensuring the maximum usage of Front House Landscaping

Horns to sound, hits and misses, houses with heart, angels on earth, veterans battles and wars, knights to stand tall. Hopes and wishes, joys and pains, lessons to learn, every day. W4M: Peter Pan: single, divorced, widowed (60-70) retired or with a flexible work schedule. Revolutionary .So many times I have experienced that same setting ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž. Riding Waves. Rush Limbaugh: “In the Trump era, Trump looks better no matter who you contrast him with.” 

    Image
    Lots of fun,Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight.It’s sort of romantic in a weird way.“How individuals are labeled creates expectations and predictions” about them, she said, which, when framed negatively, can harm self-identity and limit potential. Rush Limbaugh: “In the Trump era, Trump looks better no matter who you contrast him with.” 

    Woman for man: Funny, always laughing, less signs of wear, over the decades, joy in the mornings, peace and happiness to follow, with lots of laughs.Dates, to make, wave of words, ideas, dreams in works, history to share, different times, different lives, learned alone the way.Water for cows, water for flowers in the trees, food for the birds and the bees.
    Pennywise the Clown from IT #horror
    Houses and homes, cheap way to live, notes for the veterans, better than sleeping on the ground, at a church, homeless guesses, stories to share. Great story, tips and tales online,views to share. Rush Limbaugh: “In the Trump era, Trump looks better no matter who you contrast him with.” 
    Some left over paving stones and shingle, kicks out some nice heat too
    American Girl: Happy and delighted to see the man on the horse racing against the winds, dances on the arms of a woman. Happy notes to share, found sticker for the car. Need things, going shopping, views to share. Tips and tales of bumps in the road. Rush Limbaugh: “In the Trump era, Trump looks better no matter who you contrast him with.” 

    Checks in the mail, for tips and tales, picture saves time and space, good times share, gifts to share. Happy for rides to visit the dead, gifts of time and space, thanks so much. American Girl: Happy and delighted to see the man on the horse racing against the winds, dances on the arms of a woman.


    Ends of the love of a life alone. Scents of a woman, to change the outlooks on life, dances to the music played over time. Love and devotion on a different level. Scents of a woman that has live life alone, searching .

    Love me or LET ME GO!Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams !!! Ends of the love of a life alone. Scents of a woman, to change the outlooks on life, dances to the music played over time. Love and devotion on a different level.
    Image result for palm springs,ca: racist trees:Carl brenagh


    Rachel Jarrot, Bald Head Baby: Whale On Land. Jewish Dreams.Down to earth...๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜ŽI'm in let me see you sexy.The Snowflake Barons They’re eating each other, says Mytheos Holt.Kings, knights, dicks, dawgs, and dates. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Good Tales: Lucky๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™Š.Love me or LET ME GO!Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams !!! Ends of the love of a life alone. Scents of a woman, to change the outlooks on life, dances to the music played over time. Love and devotion on a different level.

    Image result for palm springs,ca: racist trees:Carl brenagh

    Pay Daily: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Be serene in knowing you are succeeding in your goal. History On The Road. Facts, Fun, Fiction, Faces To Flip, Donkeys And Monkeys in Packs. Plenty Of Fish...Back In Time: Clocks To Turn, Pages In Books: Treats And Tales.Rush Limbaugh: “In the Trump era, Trump looks better no matter who you contrast him with.” Love me or LET ME GO!Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams !!! Ends of the love of a life alone. Scents of a woman, to change the outlooks on life, dances to the music played over time. Love and devotion on a different level.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment