Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks.They will paint the Democratic Party in this horrifying false light while continuing to try to roll back women rights.

Everyday life, 
for the few that have climbed the mountains for life in lights. Fame and looks, fame and dollars, 
rats racing since the start of time. From a global health pandemic, racial injustice and an increasingly volatile climate to complex geopolitics and a divisive U.S. election, the impact of this year will be felt for decades to come.



Earth Angels To Some, Snow White and Wonder Woman.Billie 
Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do:Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks.They will
 paint the Democratic Party in this horrifying false light while continuing to try to roll back women 
rights.


My Memories... My Life ... My Loves., My Views, My Voices In My Head. .. I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most . Saints and sinners, lovers and haters, goats and sheep, love and hate, horns on a goat, horns to blow.   Turn on the TV, and  watch the horse and pony shows, done for the laughs, done for the cash, rats   racing for the dollars.

Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive." Really loving rock candy cake.
Fairy Tales Recalls To Recap. Hats, Horns, Halos,Running with angels, goodness and mercy
angels on earth, Hares Lost In Woods: Chicks 2. Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks.They will
 paint the Democratic Party in this horrifying false light while continuing to try to roll back women 
rights.
Image

Earth Angels To Some, Snow White and Wonder Woman.Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do:Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks.They will paint the Democratic Party in this horrifying false light while continuing to try to roll back women rights.


No comments:

Post a Comment