Sunday, December 20, 2020

Happy birthday!!!!!normal, plain, common, giants on the land, Peter Pan, Micky Mouse, Donald Duck, walks in the park, hands to hold, it would be so nice.

 Dream knights,men and mice, dances in the light of day, winners, losers, learners, retired from the races, heading out: Happy birthday!!!!!normal, plain, common, giants on the land, Peter Pan, Micky Mouse, Donald Duck, walks in the park, hands to hold, it would be so nice.

White Handsome Male iso 420 friendly Female that loves to - m4w 48 (Ventura) casual encounters TERESTED. ALL RACES WELCOME. PICTURES ATTACHED OF THE BEAUTIFUL VIEW. AND IF YOUR SWEET YOU'LL GET THE BEST ORAL LICKING YOU EVER HAD. ALL THIS FOR FREE. HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT?Joy To Cattle:Kosher? Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck 2 Blue Knights, Waves Of Water, Ships To Pass, Sailing To The Deep, Shadow In The Lights. Glory Dazes To Create, Lessons Learned Over Time.
Image

In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave.All days are beautiful if the mood is good.*Santiago 333 Smith*:*Reese Uritza*.Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.






Pieces of a Dream. Short Jumps, Full Decks, Cards To Read. Clear Blue Skies, Blue Dreams In The Air, Glory Dazes Of Spring.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.I remember being so exhausted after this show because I was running up and down the stage like a crazy person.Veteran Housing Matters, Homeless Blues.A wise man hears one word and understands two..Love friends forever.Chicago..Social Media.All days are beautiful if the mood is good.*Santiago 333 Smith*:*Reese Uritza*.Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.
Image

Trust who and what you are. Hedge Knight: Candles Out, Sad Songs Singer Expired News..Jarrot Frog Jewish Freaks, Selling Junk, Way Of Life: Plenty Of Fish To See.Songs and music to made, fan online, leader of the band. Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.I’m out on a trail run I’m not sure how I feel about the name of this hill I’m about to go up? I don’t like it on many levels.



 Voices in my head, dreams knights, gems to find. Fairy tales in the bible, lots of love, for the sheep 
and goats, dreams in actions.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History 
Notes.Ready for my point of view, on the subject of frogs? Frogs are everywhere.WE ALL FALL
 ASLEEP. 

Read, White, Homeless Blues, Earth Angels, Hosts To Hares, Fairy Tales: Treats.books
 to pages, Rachel and Gaylnn, Rocky Jarrott, Rach Jay Jarrot, faces of frogs, sisters of 
colors, shades of white, Sheri Beth then, as kids. Hugs and kisses, dykes to date, butches 
to date, suckers, fuckers, Jewish Wales, moves to make, whales on land.A Journey Of 1,000 Miles, Starts With ...... a single step.  Voices in my head, dreams knights, gems to find. 


Chicks, babes, dames, names and labels, earth angels of ages, notes in fairs, games, battles and
 wars, balls in the air: ways to play each hand, seasons done in darkness. Was born March 18, the
 day of rebirth every year. I believe in butterflies they represent new beginning in Spanish, do start
 over on a drop of a dime.🙏💚💖 Good day!! A Journey Of 1,000 Miles, Starts With ....
.. a single step. Voices in my head, dreams knights, gems to find. 


 FOR YOU MY BELOVED FRIENDS. 🌹😊 Dancing Circles On Beaches: Wind Moves Sunny News.If I may ask what is your
you trying to accomplish whether it be about life or love or a work goal or anything? I would like to
 learn more about you  😂 😴Aaliyah Can I Come Over. Aaliyah - 4 Page Letter. thanks and 
praises for another day, fairy tales to live. Witches, babes, movies hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment