Looking forward to a new chapter and lots of new adventures.Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.
George Washington standing in a tense night scene where one decision could change everything. Soldiers gather in the dark, fire burns behind them, and the weight of command is all over his face.Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?
Looking forward to a new chapter and lots of new adventures.Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.
Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?
Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Local government in Virginia consists of: 95 counties , of which three have charters; 229 incorporated citie...
Something from the stoic Emperor.
THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades. See less
ATTORNEYS TO DO TORTS. SPRUCE POWERS-SOLAR PANELS,EMPIRE OF LIARS TO SUE. YOU’RE NOT JUST LOOKING FOR ANYONE—YOU’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO GETS YOUR VIBE.
Endless discovery Dive right in and follow what you love.Confidence, grace, and a positive spirit make every moment beautiful. Embrace your uniqueness, enjoy the journey, and let your inner strength shine through.
UNCONDITIONALLY.NOW YOU SEE ME 2 (2016) -RECAPS, RECALLS, REVIEWS, TRICKS AND LUCK.WHO DID THIS?!?Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.
What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America. Fires Of Hope, Daily Events, Sinners And Saints, Angels Left, Angels Rites, Angels In Host,..Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.One Nation: God Bless America. Dances on the sands of time, light, and hope to lead the way. Dances of hope, dances of new life, hands to hearts to share.We are all walking our own paths, living on our own timeline.
Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.
Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.Chasing the sun where the white rocks meet the endless blue sky! Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run."
Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run."
Finding absolute peace in nature’s own stunning masterpiece. There is nothing quite like wandering through these hidden gems and breathing in the fresh coastal air.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.
Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run."
"Open your arms, open your heart — the whole world is within your reach. Explore, dream, and embrace every opportunity. Your journey has no boundaries, and your potential knows no limits.Chasing the sun where the white rocks meet the endless blue sky! Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.

No comments:
Post a Comment