IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?
Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.
So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.
Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.
So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.
Work, Wives, And What: 3 Coins, Cards, Tips: Donald Trump Lies and Republican Lies...Faces Of Freaks, Frogs, Snakes In Grass. Cartoon Hits.. So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.

No comments:
Post a Comment