Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?

 Looking forward to a new chapter and lots of new adventures.Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.

George Washington standing in a tense night scene where one decision could change everything. Soldiers gather in the dark, fire burns behind them, and the weight of command is all over his face.Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?

 Looking forward to a new chapter and lots of new adventures.Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.

Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?
Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Local government in Virginia consists of: 95 counties , of which three have charters; 229 incorporated citie...


Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top-- Looking forward to a new chapter and lots of new adventures.Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.
Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And Sense, Rats, Roaches, Rainbow Racers:
wavesofwordsdancesinthelights.home.blog
Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And Sense, Rats, Roaches, Rainbow Racers:
Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And S…

  Questions up in the air, starting with the vash program, get the voucher for housing, then let me know, where you would like to live. PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Local government in Virginia consists of: 95 counties , of which three have charters; 229 incorporated citie...


HAPPY BORN-DAY!Pieces of a Dream: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Retired, work for self, license to sell, talk, or trade. Hats to wear. Senior, baby boomer, veteran from the wars and conflicts in 1970s, or not...Seniors, saints, sinners, sons alone, ready for company during the golden years.

Something from the stoic Emperor.

THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades. See less

ATTORNEYS TO DO TORTS. SPRUCE POWERS-SOLAR PANELS,EMPIRE OF LIARS TO SUE. YOU’RE NOT JUST LOOKING FOR ANYONE—YOU’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO GETS YOUR VIBE. 


Endless discovery Dive right in and follow what you love.Confidence, grace, and a positive spirit make every moment beautiful. Embrace your uniqueness, enjoy the journey, and let your inner strength shine through.

UNCONDITIONALLY.NOW YOU SEE ME 2 (2016) -RECAPS, RECALLS, REVIEWS, TRICKS AND LUCK.WHO DID THIS?!?Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.

What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America. Fires Of Hope, Daily Events, Sinners And Saints, Angels Left, Angels Rites, Angels In Host,..Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.


One Nation: God Bless America. Dances on the sands of time, light, and hope to lead the way. Dances of hope, dances of new life, hands to hearts to share.We are all walking our own paths, living on our own timeline. 

Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!They don't love us, we love ourselves . Is it true, girls? I try to eat and eat stinky, covered by mud and pok .Give all the choices as much as you want , but my last choice is I want to be alone. Happiness is more .

NOT JEWISH.Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Moot On The Run:Steven and Charlie R. Jarrot,Nuts.Don’t call me angel.We are nearing a point at which this plastic pollution crisis will be irreversible. Individuals can make choices to be plastic free, but true responsibility lies with producers.


People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.I mean fuck you.

We are nearing a point at which this plastic pollution crisis will be irreversible. Individuals can make choices to be plastic free, but true responsibility lies with producers.



DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Don’t call me angel.We are nearing a point at which this plastic pollution crisis will be irreversible. Individuals can make choices to be plastic free, but true responsibility lies with producers.

Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?


Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.

No comments:

Post a Comment