Monday, September 7, 2026

Dances On The Shores. Lovers, Fuckers, Suckers, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Sons To Shine, Witty And Bright.every day, holidays, and birthday presents, to live

 Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.

'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.The latest high profile case of Lindsay Clancy is an example of a woman hearing voices to kill her own children. The voice said “This is your last chance. You have to kill the kids so you can kill yourself” voices that tell people to kill others or themselves are the result of demons as it is a very intentional and not a random evil act. The agenda to kill is pushed by the demons.


Her defense team is claiming she was in a medication induced postpartum psychosis but is that the whole truth of the matter and maybe we will never know??

This is a very sad story, but might it have been different if someone could’ve told her the truth that she was dealing with real demons and needed real deliverance and healing to solve her problems??

Dances On The Shores. Lovers, Fuckers, Suckers, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Sons To Shine, Witty And Bright.every day, holidays, and birthday presents, to live

Happy New Year everybody!Best of luck. Here’s a little inspiration for you.Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Heads Up.I agree to use electronic records and signatures.Required.Please Review & Act on These Documents. Tomorrow, or never, transfer a termination, okay, right away.Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer.


Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.Love is patient, love is kind, it knows no boundaries, it knows no time. Back in time, words to define, pages in a book, pages of lights on the matter.


Nightmares: Veterans Stories: Hard Knocks Schools. Goats With Horns: Love, Hate: Sounds To Blast, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Cattle.Fish Out Of Water, Eggs To Fires, Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Dances On The Shores. Lovers, Fuckers, Suckers, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Sons To Shine, Witty And Bright.every day, holidays, and birthday presents, to live

No comments:

Post a Comment