Thursday, October 1, 2026

You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see.

 

PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'“And then there was sunrise”.You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see.


“And then there was sunrise”.There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give..Thank you so much.Vivian Flores Escrow Operations/Escrow Officer Ph. 951.783.3210 | Fx. 951.783.3215 | vflores@escrow321.com .[Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored

in rooms that cannot answer.I reach for you before remembering, there is nothing left to reach.


Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see.

FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back. Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.I scream for you in rooms that cannot answer.I reach for you before remembering, there is nothing left to reach.



You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment