Thursday, August 27, 2026

From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023,

 I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. 

Shame on you. Father Time, not Franky Trees, or Frankie Trees, in NEW YORK CITY,,,,,…People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat,…It’s the Bad News Peanuts -

Hasn't this country had enough lessons from the HOLOCAUST? Good time toads, rotten men, rotten kids, run of the rats, bitches with stars, hoes with hogs, wigs to caps, bald heads in the sun.





Customers are upset over a Coca-Cola display that portrays stacks of soda cases depicting the World Trade Center towers.



Shame on you. Father Time, not Franky Trees, or Frankie Trees, in NEW YORK CITY,,,,,…People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat,…It’s the Bad News Peanuts -


Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. 



From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. battlecrieshouseshomesveteransstories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment