Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Lots Of It.Dances In The Streets:Disneyland Dates. Jewish White land whales, crooks and robbers, dazes spent pointing fingers at others. Bad luck, bad karma, lessons to learn, love and hate, flip cards to stakes.
Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members.Don't Wait Up.I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.The Replacements ~ Achin' To Be ~I'm inspired. Delighted, Heads Up, Dreams In Motion,Dimes Dropped. Angels In the Sky,
Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. History. Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes. Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains. Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top-The Replacements ~ Achin' To Be ~I'm inspired. Delighted, Heads Up, Dreams In Motion,Dimes Dropped. Angels In the Sky,
No comments:
Post a Comment