I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Don’t call me angel.I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Don’t call me angel.
Ships To Sail, Blue Skies, Birds And Bees, Butterflies And Rebirths, Waves Made.
Every Day is a Blank Page .Fact @Fact, Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.
Just a dream, life spent in a RV for home, not for most of the people I know. In your world this is a dream life of a fish, frog, or fairy, another question up in the air.Wits and wisdom, walks in the park, battles and wars, lovers in the walks of life.Ships To Sail, Blue Skies, Birds And Bees, Butterflies And Rebirths, Waves Made.


No comments:
Post a Comment